Dr. JoAnn Rayfield Archives at Illinois State University
- About the University Archives
- Default Behaviors
- The search engine looks for records containing every term you submit.
- Search By Phrase
- Use double quotes around your search query. (e.g "Illinois Shakespeare Festival")
- Narrow Your Search Results
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, record group or college/department.
This database holds finding aids and accession records for the materials housed at the Illinois State University Archives. Collections include presidential papers, faculty papers, college and departmental records, university publications, photographs and memorabilia. Some collections are not processed and researchers will need to inquire about gaining access to these collections. To research materials in the University Archives, please contact the Archives staff at 309-438-3546 or email@example.com to make an appointment.